Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Brisbane, Australia, My Favorite Place

During high school I ran cross country my junior and senior years and during that time I had the opportunity to run at the Gold Coast Marathon in Brisbane, Australia. I spent two weeks there and ever since I left, I have been wanting to go back. This is a picture from a bird's eye point of view that shows the area in which I stayed.
                                     A cityscape of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia
                                     Source: goldcoast.trade

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how great to see Australia here as a favorite place, John! That is a part of the world I have never been to, but I hope that maybe... maybe... someday I will get a chance to go there, and I hope you too will get to go back! :-)

    ReplyDelete