Monday, February 13, 2017

Tech Tip: Creating a Google Site



This tech tip EC assignment was actually pretty fun. I've always wondered what resources were out there that would allow one to create a website, but I've never taken the time to actually go out and attempt to make one. This class has given me a reason to make one and now I know that my very own Google just so happens to be one of the resources that I can use in order to make websites. Very Cool!

The process of creating the website was pretty straightforward and I didn't have any problems, besides figuring out how to change the font color of my banner text. I'm still in the process of trying to do that, but I'll update this page when I do figure it out! As for everything else, Google may not be the most intricate of website building resources, but I'm sure it's one of the simplest, since making my website didn't take but 20ish minutes to do.






Image: Google website screenshot, My Google website

1 comment:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed the tech tips offered this semester. I think it is cool that we have had the opportunity to discover new technology and how to use it. I had to make a website for my computing class last semester. It was really interesting but weird because it was completely out of my comfort zone. Congrats on your website!

    ReplyDelete